ThinkPad Hotkeys

Gregory Zysk gmzysk at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 23 14:57:39 UTC 2010

I ran across a script that I would like to see implemented in Fedora. It is
located here :
http://linux-hacks.blogspot.com/2009/05/fix-thinkpad-function-keyshot-keys-in.html

I have tested it on my T61 running Fedora 12 KDE and it works perfectly!

I am not a technical guy, so I am not sure of the packaging process and the
QA that comes with submitting it, but I am open to learning it. But, it
would be great if someone could help explain or to help get this script
packaged and implemented into the upstream.

Thanks in advance for you assistance!

All the best,

Gregory

--
Title: Fedora Ambassador Netherlands
User Homepage: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gmzysk

PGP Fingerprint: 4643 E1AE 1AAD 85D4 6276
                        7C42 3591 A189 B8BF 04D6