F11 updates failing

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 2 18:50:03 UTC 2010

2010/1/2 Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>:
> On Saturday 02 January 2010 17:56:25 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
>>
>> As someone suggested, it could be an issue with the mirrors. Try... in the
>> Fedora and Fedora Updates repo to comment out the mirror urls and
>>  un-comment the base urls. Change the base urls from
>>  download.fedoraproject.org to download.redhat.fedora.com. yum clean all.
>>  yum update.
>>
>> I made a complaint a couple of years ago about this kind of syncing issue,
>>  but they told me that they really do not know what to do about it.
>>
> Hi, Eli.  Yes I have already tried the base urls.

You can try: yum update --skip-broken

But i doubt this will get you any further. Looks like you have to
delete some packages to get 4.3.85 into F-11 right now.
I didn't do it. I need all the stuff installed. So i wait. Well, maybe
i will upgrade to F-12 soon. But not yet planned.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium