Problem Building knutclient Against Rawhide

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Jun 30 06:21:01 UTC 2010

Hi Guys

1.0.3 has been pushed to Testing. I've had to make a couple of requests for
minor changes.

1) The about dialogue box shows version 1.0.2 instead of 1.0.3
2) The developer has given credit to me instead of Thomas for the patches in
the changelog. I've requested a correction for that.

Once again. Rex, Thomas... Thank you so much for all your help

Eli

believed to be clean.