Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:47:56 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/5/3 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You will have noticed by now that my FESCo term is about to expire, that the
>> nomination period for FESCo just closed and that my name does not show up on the
>> list of candidates. No, this is not an accident or negligence, the decision not
>> to run for another term was intentional, for several reasons:

left the -devel list specifically because I believed that as a non
contributor (at least not directly) I had no right to speak out there
AND that many on that list weren't in search of consensus, opinion, or
discussion.

There are af few issues which I know that I don't agree with Kevin on,
but on all those he listed of which i were familiar with, I do agree
with him, and I would like some way to show that I do.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-May/135470.html
--
Fedora 11
(www.pembo13.com)