Weather Forecast widget never updates.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:35:29 UTC 2010

Hi people.

I'm running KDE 4.5.1 from kde-tesing on a fully up to date F13
installation.

I have several Weather Forecast widgets in my primary panel.  I have
them set to update every 30 minutes.  However, they never update.  The
only time they update is when I log out and log back into a KDE session.

Its been this way since the dawn of the Weather Forecaster application.

Anyone else have this problem ?  Do I have to enable a special port or
something ?

Networking in general seems to be very stable on my machine.   I have no
other issues.

Thanks

LG