kmix not handling multiple audio devices correctly in 4.5?

Andreas Petzold andreas.petzold+fedkde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:35:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm running kde 4.5.1 on F13. If I plug in a usb sound device, audio output
switches to the usb device since I've set the usb device to be preferred in
phonon system settings. However, kmix doesn't switch the master channel to the
preferred device. I can switch the kmix master channel manually, but I would
expect that this will happen automatically.

Is anyone else seeing a similar problem, or do I have a botched pulse/phonon/...
config?

Cheers,

Andreas