Akonadi database clean up?

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Wed Sep 8 21:27:21 UTC 2010

Good day all,

I thought I'd give kmail2 a go, I didn't use the first kmail so there was no
migration to do.

then I thought "I wonder if I can import all my thunderbird mail" which of
course you can.

anyway when importing all the thunderbird mail it must have put all that email
into the database, I then decided to delete the old thunderbird mail folder
and just set up kmail2 from scratch.

Now tho, when I Alt+F2 to open the krunner, when I type in pretty much
anything, it finds an old email.
however I don't want to now delete the whole database and start again, because
I am now using it properly and all my current mail is being fetched into it by
the akonadi pop3 service.

can I synchronise the database with just what's currently in my kmail folders
and drop the rest??

Thanks in advance

Martin