QML Plasmoids

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Fri Nov 25 01:18:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

while updating the skrooge rpm to the current release I found
the following two files:

 /usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/adviceapplet-qml/contents/ui/main.qml
 /usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids/adviceapplet-qml/metadata.desktop

Looks like skrooge would have the first qml-plasmoid that would be
shipped by a fedora package (unless I'm searching in the wrong places).

Two questions:

 - I guess we need to /usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/plasmoids owned by
     the right rpm (kde-filesystem?)

     Could someone with the appropriate commit-rights add that for me?

 - Would it make sense to split the two files above out to a separate rpm?

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net