Downgrading KDEPIM

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Sat Nov 26 02:54:09 UTC 2011

On Freitag 25 November 2011 23:37:47 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> and various glitches have been reported

I use that combination (on openSUSE, I might add) ever since SC 4.7 was released -- this
means July or August.
The only "glitch" I know is that using SC 4.7's localization files results in an
incomplete GUI translation for the simple reason that not all GUI strings are exactly the
same. (Compiling the .po files on my own is too much hassle for little effect.)

Other than that Kontact 4.4 works just like it used to.