Nightmare in PIM-land

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Mon Apr 23 11:42:02 UTC 2012

Anne Wilson wrote:

> To add an address you should be able to click on the empty space in the
> Group popup and paste in addresses - when completion is working again in
> 4.9 that will be easier.

Sadly, it is impossible to add a Contact to a Group in an Address Book;
it appears for a few seconds, then disappears.
I see that this has already been reported to the KDE Bugzilla
(bug 294556 "Can't add Kontacts to a Group in Kadressbook");
I've added a comment confirming the problem.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net