Updating Amarok's database

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:28:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 14:31 +1000, Jim Dean wrote:
> There are a number of amarok* files under .kde/share/config/, not sure
> if renaming them will fix your issues but worth a try.

[Please check the list Guidelines regarding top-posting]

I tried that, in fact I again moved everything Amarok-related to one
side, logged out and in again, and fired up the app. It asked me where
my music collection was, rescanned it, and *still* doesn't find the new
material I added the other day. Which BTW is simply a CD ripped to MP3,
as are many of my other files which do work.

poc