KMail2

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Jan 31 14:16:27 UTC 2012

Mauricio Vergara Ereche wrote:

>> the Tools=>Find Messages facility does not seem to work.

> The find message works at least for me. Not as fast as I want, but it
> works.

Thanks for your response.
It seems I'm not alone in feeling frustrated with KMail2!

Re the Tools=>Find Messages facility,
I found it started working after re-starting Nepomuk/Strigi.

But it seems only to search through all KMail folders,
which in my case is tens if not hundreds of thousands of messages.

My recollection is that under KMail-1,
if you highlighted a folder then only this folder was searched.
Am I mistaken about that?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net