Kate not installed by default on Fedora 16

Sonic get.sonic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:21:20 UTC 2012

I also suggest adding the following applications to 'KDE Software
Development' (and not in kdesdk):
Kompare
Okteta

One doubt. What exactly does 'kdesdk' contain? Does it contain the KDE
development libraries or only some applications that are useful for
developers?
The reason I always deselect kdesdk is because I thought it contained
libraries & header files for developing KDE applications.
There's some ambiguity/collision in the terms 'KDE Software development'
(a group) and 'kdesdk' (a package that apparently groups some
applications together).

What do you all think?

Regards,

Syam