Plasma 5 oddity?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Tue Apr 14 00:12:41 UTC 2015

Doing F22 beta testing I ran into something I found rather odd.

I don't care for the default Breeze theme so I was experimenting with various themes installed via the "System Settings" gui.  Everything seemed to be going well.  However, when I went back to Breeze the icons in the systray didn't revert to the Breeze ones.  I logged out and back in and even rebooted.  Still no change.

I was in a bit of a rush, so I just uninstalled the themes, logged out/in, and things are back to normal.

Can this be explained?