Plasma Desktop - An internal system error has occurred.

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 22 18:36:42 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:57:59AM -0700, Peter G.  wrote:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-0921
> They gave it 5 Karma! Shouldn't it have -5?
>
> Do you think I should vote? Would that get their heads
> working? :D

I'm not sure where that tone is coming from. It worked for the people
who tested it. It would certainly be helpful to have more testers,
especially for critical updates like this one.

Working on a test plan for PackageKit (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_package_test_plan_creation) which
also includes KDE cases would certainly help.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>