Plasma Desktop - An internal system error has occurred.

Peter G. pgueckel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:08:49 UTC 2015

Matthew Miller wrote:

>> Do you think I should vote? Would that get their
heads
>> working? :D
>
> I'm not sure where that tone is coming from. It
worked for the people
> who tested it. It would certainly be helpful to have
more testers,
> especially for critical updates like this one.

Sorry. No intention to offend :( I didn't even know
that this was a PackageKit problem until Rex told me.
Is this one in testing? I didn't know. Again, sorry. I
don't actually run testing repo, but I have it enabled
in F21 for some reason. There has been so little new
stuff lately, I guess I wanted some excitement ;-)
Usually, we get a new kde every few weeks LOL