Plasma 5 - Netwerk Settings panel only containing 1 tab entry

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 11:10:49 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:05:27 AM José Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2015 09:25:10 Jan Swaelens wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Just wanted to say that after updating today to latest framework and
> > plasma
> > I see all network options!
> > Plasma 5.2 is looking very nice as well!
> >
> > thanks!
>
> I agree, plasma 5.2 is working nicely and it is a real improvement (more
> polished) over the 4.x versions.
>
> The single issue that I have since switching to 5 (from Daniel's repo) is
> that at the begin of the session all the windows are in Desktop 1, that it
> it does not remember the last session placement of the windows. To be
> clear, usually I use the browser in Desktop 4, if I log out and log in
> again the browser will be moved to the first Desktop. :-(

Hi,

could you please open a bug report on bugs.kde.org for product KWin? This
sounds like a regression in Session management to me, something that should
totally be fixed.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
Associate Software Engineer

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348