KDE Clipboard issues

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Jul 6 18:20:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Emmett Culley <lst_manage at webengineer.com>
wrote:

> For example: if I select text in a Konsole session, right click and select
> copy, the selected text rarely shows up in the clipboard list.  When it
> does show up, it is NEVER selected.  As a matter of fact, if it does get
> added to the clipboard, it shows up in the second line, with the top line
> blank.  When I do see the "copied" text and click on it, it never get
> selected selected the first time, and often not on the second or third
> attempt.

Sorry, just re-read your first note...

FYI... You can open the copyq window while you do the actions and you can
see it populate the clipboard.

I just tried the above and I cannot get it to fail, it is working correct
every time.

Have you tried highlighting and then click on Edit, Copy instead of the
right click?  The right click should also work, but worth a shot.