New default web browser on KDE Spin

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:06:57 UTC 2015

Well the defaults matter quite a bit for new users... Defaults don't matter
as much for existing users, they know what they want and how to get it. I
know to just pull up apper or konsole and install Firefox. I don't care
about me. I'm thinking of, and from the perspective of, new users. But new
users? They're gonna know Firefox and Chrom(e/ium), anything else is gonna
be an immediate moment of confusion.