Plasma - any hope for my laptop?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Oct 4 19:11:34 UTC 2015

I have a ThinkPad T61, with Nvidia G86M [Quadro NVS 140M] GPU.
I like to run Fedora KDE, but my experience with successive Fedora's
has not been happy.
The laptop just about worked with Fedora-21.
It is more or less unusable with Fedora-22,
and completely useless with Fedora-23 beta.

Is there any possibility that it might work with some future version
of Fedora KDE?
Or should I resign to using it as a Windows machine,
which needless to say works perfectly on it.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net