kde4 in F22

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Fri Oct 23 08:13:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Great feedback ! Actually, I had no time to spin up a VM with F23 yet to do
any testing, that is exactly why I have asked for testing it.

I'll work on bits from F22 that I know I need to fix, as per issue tracker.
I consider that issue a minor, as there is a workaround for the conflicts. It
would be nice to have it install even smoother though.

I will put this info about F23 in tracker as a second issue, and will try to
work on fixing it as soon as I have bit more time for it.

Could you please next time fill issue in issue tracker, not only discuss it
here ? Information is good, and very helpful for me to iron out the repo
issues, but I may miss it.

Regards,
Piotr