kde4 in F22

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Fri Oct 23 08:27:26 UTC 2015

On Thursday 22 October 2015 23:32:38 Hernán Ramírez wrote:
> Thanks for enabling this repo, tomorrow morning i will try them for a fresh
> F22 install in my testing laptop.
>
> I would like to also help to maintain this repo, but i just  "jumped" to
> Fedora 5 months ago and i dont know how to help, at least for now, i will
> try to help by testing.

For now I think best option would be to just use it and leave feedback in
issue tracker (contact button on corp repo page) for anything I have missed.

You can also get the spec files from git, make changes, and then feed back to
the repo. I'll then approve them after testing, and here we go :D

Just to make it clear, with two specs in repo, it is not too hard to maintain
it right now. There few more specs that will result from my testing, and from
discussion above between Sergio and Kevin, but that should be fine too.

However, regardless if you want to learn a bit more about specs, or know
everything about them and see issues straight away, I will accept all the help
and try to include any suggestions, whether it will be in form of git  pull
request, new issue in rebo tracker or in email to this list.

Regards,
Piotr