Question: Is memory resource controller (cgroup) available in Fedora11 ?

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki kamezawa.hiroyu at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 26 05:07:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

I thought there was a request to make memroy resource controller
(CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR) availele in Fedora10 age.
(But not configured.)

I'd like to request memory cgroup configured in Fedora 11.
(I'm sorry if too late.)

Comapring current implementation(2.6.28) with the version half year ago,

  - There is no pointer from struct page.

IIRC, this pointer was a big obstacle for the merge request.

BTW, what kernel version Fedora11 will be based on ?
I prefer 2.6.29-rc version of memory cgroup rather than 2.6.28 ;)

Thanks,
-Kame