Introducing.....

vipin kumar vipinkumar41 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 11:26:11 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
My name is Vipin and I am desperate to contribute to the kernel fedora
project. I am using Linux since RH9 and fond of it, almost 6 years.
Currently I am working for CDOT( www.cdot.com ) India, as a Research
Engineer since Aug-2008. My expertise is in C/C++ and heavily interested in
Networking and IPC related modules. I have already Designed and Implemented
Network Management System for Telecommunication Networks, two time and have
full Software Development Cycle knowledge. I am interested in
Datastructures, Algorithms and Networking related stuff. I can work about
5-10 hours a week on projects. It will be great if someone can guide and
provide pointers to get started to me.

Looking forward to work with all of you...

Thanks and Regards,
--
Vipin K.
Research Engineer,