2.6.35.10-74 compilation (and build) problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:42:29 UTC 2011

> What I did, is described below.
> However, it did not work. rpmbuild exited with error.
> The output file  kernel.build,out is attached.
Strange error that!

> After you do make oldconfig, do these steps:
Do I copy my .34 config as .config first, prior to running make
oldconfig (so that I could 'fill-in' the gaps)? What then? Do I copy the
new .config (with the answered questions in it) as config-local and then
follow standard procedure, i.e. inserting the arch magic at the top and
run rpmbuild?