kernel panics 4.0.8-300.fc22.x86_64

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 22 11:41:28 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Lance Lassetter
<lancelassetter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't debugged yet but I'm getting kernel panics on reboot of 4.0.8-300.
>
> The machine is a 2008 manufactured Dell XPS 625 (one of the first Dell Alienware machines).

Please file a bug in bugzilla.  Include the panic backtrace, the
machine details, and the output of dmesg from before the panic if
possible.

> The OS is modified Fedora 22 server install.

Please explain how it is modified in the bug.  If you just mean
additional userspace packages installed or something similar, that
normally doesn't matter.

josh