[Fedora-legal-list] Have a question about using Fedora14 for a university project and publishing the results

Harikiran Enna ehkdba at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:32:36 UTC 2013

Hi Fedora Team,

I am a student studying Masters in Computer Science at one of the
universities in Minnesota, USA. As part of a starred paper for the
university, I wanted to perform some oracle database performance tests on
fedora operating system.

For this purpose, I have downloaded Fedora 14 (free software from web ) and
installed my Oracle Database software for performing some performance
tests. I have included my test results in my paper with mention of using
Fedora 14 operating system.  My university may decide to publish the paper
and I would like to make sure that my university publishing my paper would
not conflict with Fedora 14 license agreement.

I have the following information in my system when I do "uname -a".

Linux hari 2.6.35.6-45.fc14.i686 #1 SMP Mon Oct 18 23:56:17 UTC 2010 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

your suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks,
Hari
612 876 5992
--
*The Greatest Success We'll Know Is Helping Others Succeed and
Grow*.--* Gregory