[Fedora-legal-list] Have a question about using Fedora14 for a university project and publishing the results

Miro Hrončok mhroncok at redhat.com
Tue May 14 12:09:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

[Sorry for double post, previously, I've only sent the answer to
Harikiran and not to the list.]

I am quite sure there is no violation in that (but I'm not in any way
authorized to decide that).

However I'm wondering, why you use such an old Fedora version, when
Fedora 18 is the latest recent stable release.

Miro