[Fedora-legal-list] Allow to delete builds/coprs from playground?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 06:42:26 UTC 2014

On 04/16/2014 01:01 AM, Richard Fontana wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 06:12:54PM -0400, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>
>> If ambassadors or another groups makes a cdrom of a playground to give out a
>> conference.. that would affect things. I am expecting that if it does rules
>> will need to be laid out about iso images and such.
>
> Maybe I should have asked what a "playground" is. What's a playground?

Generally it should be a new additional repository for Fedora, that has
some more relaxed packaging guidelines (no change to Legal guidelines,
these should be met as by other packages). Packages for this new repo
will be built in Copr.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Playground_repository_(draft)

Regards,
Honza