[Fedora-livecd-list] Revival of this list: Fedora Live DVD?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Jun 12 17:19:25 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, den 12.06.2005, 12:51 -0400 schrieb Chip Turner:
> My two cents (and I expect change back):

And my two cents also:

I asked someone from a computer magazine that ships live-cds now and
then about the price-ratio of such cd/dvds. He told me dvd are about
four times more expensive then a "normal" cd currently.

I think such magazines are a very important fedora-live-{cd,dvd} target
for marketing purposes. And if CDs are cheaper for magazines we should
provide them with CDs  -- maybe we could have a DVD, too, but the CD is
more important imho.

And, as somebody pointed out already, CD are cheaper to download also.