7 proposals - was Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - Anaconda

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 2 09:10:37 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>I seriously doubt running from a Debian system if they did package
>>Anaconda is even a factor.
>>

>Progeny ported Anaconda to run on Debian systems. Everything is
>possible.

mm Ok.
I still don't believe it is within the "namespace" if you will to cater
to other operating systems. If for instance Debian packagers package
new snapshots of Anaconda.. and Anaconda happens to have some Kadischi
stuff built in
if it doesn't work for Debian systems, I seriously doubt this is a priority.

On the other hand, yes.. anything is possible.

J. Hartline