[Fedora-livecd-list] Start in runlevel 5, add user accounts?

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 14 14:09:52 UTC 2006

Mark Komarinski wrote:

> Two problems I'm having with kadischi.
>
> First, the system never starts in runlevel 5, always 3.  Somewhere
> during the ISO creation process I get "cannot determine current
> runlevel" which may be related.
>
> Second, is there any way to create a non-root user?  I don't want
> people using the root account to log into the system.

Anaconda should be setting the correct runlevel according to packages
installed.
Do you have a list of packages you are using?

As for the user you could probably run a few chroot/utilities.
This is something I think would be good for Kadischi, the only downside is
the password would be known.

J. Hartline