[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: output redistribution issues again

Ingo Schaefer ingo at ingo-schaefer.de
Wed Apr 19 07:21:30 UTC 2006

Hello Greg and other list members,
Am Dienstag, den 18.04.2006, 17:26 -0400 schrieb Greg DeKoenigsberg:

> What's clearly required is a definition of "using the Fedora marks."
>
> I will get a *very* explicit definition from legal, using your points as
> reference.

This I need to have, too.

My first goal is to create a live-cd based on Fedora Core 5 for our
Linux User Group here. Of course I want to be able to include RPMs from
external repositories like livna, atrpms and so on.

I don't want to spend lots of time drawing new images and recompiling
every RPM to look like an own one.

Regards,
Ingo