[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi: roadmap from Board meeting ?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 18:26:15 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 09:16 +0200, tony wrote:
> The changes that took place in the transition from FC4 -> FC5 for
> Kadischi stopped my project in its tracks. So what I would like to see
> in the roadmap is clear indications of what changes will be made at each
> FC version change. And if a compatible version for the previous FC
> version will be maintained.

Personally, I think we need to get a version working and well-integrated
with Fedora and then we move forward with new Fedora versions.  As
essentially a distro creation tool, there are going to have to be strong
ties to the specific version of the distro.

It's basically the same as the fact that you can't (easily) use, eg, FC5
anaconda to install FC4

Jeremy