[Fedora-livecd-list] 04userconfig.py small cleanup

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 21 01:34:16 UTC 2006

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

>But the point I was making is not what the code does.  It's how it's
>coded to do that.  Currently you have to edit two spots in the code
>anytime you make a change to the lokkit/ntsysv detection.  If you add
>another program you need to check the presence of, you'll have to add
>the code in two places again.

We can't -only- check for cmdline or kickstart, because
anaconda_args is sometimes empty.

Take for example I run kadischi /pub/fc5 -f /tmp/fc5.iso
My anaconda_args is empty.

If I run kadischi --text /pub/fc5 -f /tmp/fc5.iso
My anaconda_args is not empty, however it doesn't state we are using
cmdline or kickstart.

If I run kadischi --kickstart=/tmp/my.ks.cfg -C /pub/fc5 -f /tmp/fc5.iso
My anaconda_args are not empty and I am not only in kickstart, I am in
non-interactive
cmdline method.

I think it is fine.. however you seem to be a dedicated contributor Toshio
I am  going to have to guess Elliot Lee would allow you to bang on
kadischi a bit
and give you CVS access.. :-P

J. Hartline