[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core LiveCD Test x (Snapshot)

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 19:57:01 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 11:24 -0500, Jasper O'neal Hartline wrote:
> On fedora-marketing-list I believe, Jeff Spaleta had made
> a statement he wouldn't mind seeing ISOs built everyday to test out
> how all of this LiveCD stuff is doing.
>
> I have come up with the idea, that not a daily but a weekly snapshot can
> be made
> if it is something that would be beneficial to the community.

While I can see this being useful at some point, I don't think we're
there yet.  I'd like to get all of the infrastructure in place and shoot
for doing a test CD basically concurrent with the timing of FC6 test1
(and using FC6 test1).  At that point, thinking about doing daily or
weekly snapshots starts to be much more interesting.

Jeremy