[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core LiveCD Test x (Snapshot)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 21 19:44:31 UTC 2006

> I have the bandwidth and server space needed to do this
> along with just the cron spun ISOs from RAWHIDE tree
> provide:
> 1) A SHA1SUM
> 2) A package list in plain text
> The SHA1SUM for integrity, the package list to know what packages
> are present. Of course this would need to be agreed upon, and since I am not
> directly affiliated with Redhat, Inc. in any way, Logo and art packaging
> removal would
> probably need to be discussed. Albeit the CDs wouldn't be modified in
> any way except
> for what you see in Kadischi, a specific set of services, no firewall
> and a standard non-root user.\

Shall we consider these ?
3) one who builds a livecd should inform the list any post install
scripts used. Hence we can all work together to improve the test
releases.

4) all discussions on the mailing list to better record and more
possibilities to enhance the test release.
Should we work with the Kadischi or with what Jeremy's provided ?

Jasper, I can provide you with an iso by latest on sunday, would this
be ok for you?

Chitlesh Goorah
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com