[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core LiveCD Test x (Snapshot)

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 18:27:07 UTC 2006

--- Jasper O'neal Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> On fedora-marketing-list I believe, Jeff Spaleta had made
> a statement he wouldn't mind seeing ISOs built everyday to test out
> how all of this LiveCD stuff is doing.

regression tests.  regression tests.  regression tests.

hint: I'll be proving a couple folks on this list wrong about non-root builds
in the same (painfully but IMO acceptably slow) way as one would do regression
tests.  That is after I make a 3 line patch to a certain program, so that it
understands :=/

-jdog