[Fedora-livecd-list]

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 22 01:42:47 UTC 2006

Jeremy Katz wrote:

>As I said, with Bill's stateless changes for read-only root, this can
>get to a multi-user boot now.  To make things easier, I've gone ahead
>and created an hg repository.  You can clone it with
>  hg clone http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/fedora/livecd--devel
>
>For some more information about Mercurial, I'll just currently point to
>the information that the OLPC guys have been kind enough to put up at
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/MercurialQuickstart

To take Murcurial for a quick spin, I've quickly modified what is
present to use SquashFS.
This is slightly different than what is in Kadischi CVS, as we pass the
ctree dir to post_scripts
and we use ctree in 06sysconfig.py, rather than remove the tweak_livecd
from it.

Attached is livecd-squashfs.hg.

J. Hartline