[Fedora-livecd-list] error during rpmbuil for gdm

Alan Milligan alan at balclutha.org
Tue Apr 25 10:55:59 UTC 2006

Jaswinder Singh wrote:

> i am not new user, if there is any solution plz tell me.

Then I'd suggest your build environment is probably inconsistent.  Have
you got redhat-rpm-config installed?  Are your libtool/automake/autoconf
and friends all up the the FC5 patchlevel??

Have you considered using mock to ensure your build environment is
consistent with the suggested package build dependencies at least??

Can you rpmbuild any other packages that require the autoconf toolset?

Other than that, best you go into the BUILD/gdm-* directory and manually
run the make install as per spec instructions and figure out why it barfs.

Alan