[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - bootsplash modules

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 11:30:38 UTC 2006

Hi.
Chitlesh if we can get the f1-f5 texts sometime today, that would be great.
They should take but a few minutes to write.

I've spotted a small flaw in your current texts.
1) "F1-More information" should actually be F1-Main just like you see on
current release discs.
F1 should always go to isolinux.txt (which could be renamed to f1.txt).

Right now we are just waiting on:
f2.txt and f3.txt from you and a confirmation
on whether we add a Xen screen, on just Xen kernel installs or one of
them is always Xen.
When we get these issues out of the way I can hopefully regenerate a
final patch set and send to the list.

Thanks Chitlesh.
J. Hartline