[Fedora-livecd-list] can livecd-tools build LiveCD from a chroot installation??

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:21:53 UTC 2007

I'm new in this list and i'm not sure whether this has been asked or not.

I've been creating livecd based on fedora using slax's & centOS's
livecd script and its more convenient for an advanced user to create a
self-tuned liveCD from a manually prebuilt and tested chrooted
installation because it offers more control over the build ..

i wonder if this is possible using livecd-tools , because from what i
can see currently its only build a LiveCD from packages from a repo

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano, Hikaru