[Fedora-livecd-list] RFC- multiple configs support

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Sat Jan 26 12:47:11 UTC 2008

I would love to be able to have one kickstart file work in cobbler/koan
for machine and bare metal configuration as well as livecd-creator to
create cds. So... if the syntax could be comparable that would be great.
I would understand I would have to have different  stores of
replacements, but some synergy of template/macro/substitution would be
great.

-- bk