[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator, revisor fail to build a CD

Simon Ritchie Simon.Ritchie at merrowinternet.com
Thu Jan 31 23:00:45 UTC 2008

Gary Thomas wrote:

 > It looks like you have SELinux running on your build system.

Aha!  The first time I ran the CD creator, I got lots of error messages
from SELinux, so I attempted to turned it off, but apparently I was not
successful.  Now I have disabled it permanently, and the creator
completes.  Hooray!

Tim Wood mentioned problems using a local repository:

 > It seems like when I used to use a repository on a server, it gave
both livecd-tools and revisor fits.

It works for me, now that SELinux is off.  However, this is using Fedora
8.  When I tried running the creator on a Fedora 7 box, I got a ton of
problems.

Anyhow, thank you all.  Now I will try to create the CD that has a desktop.

Simon