[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora-livecd-list Digest, Vol 46, Issue 3

himanshu lad himanshuladhocus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:27:04 UTC 2009

Hey sorry for replying so late, the mail went some where , I saw it while
sifting through all mails in gmail.

I tried following:

   1. modifying isolinux.cfg to point to the initrd in the new directory
   structure on DVD(/fel_x86/boot/).Did not work.
   2. tried to modify init file in initrd0.img but not able to find suitable
   solution

Regards Himanshu