[Fedora-livecd-list] Getting a graphical Plymouth screen for a Spin

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:49:22 UTC 2010

Absolutely, the initramfs needs to be copied to the /boot/ or /boot/isolinux
directory with the new theme that was created. Not sure how the current
livecd-tools does this, but this is true. The LiveCD needs to be able to
mount a SquashFS
filesystem and with that the kernel and initramfs or initrd are outside of
the Squashfiles.