[Fedora-livecd-list] Can't login to livecd for Fedora 15 any more

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sat May 21 16:40:34 UTC 2011

I have a livecd image built on May 9th. Booting that image, I'm able to
login to console, althouth I need to press ctrl-alt-f2 first. To day, I
built a new image, and with that image, I cannot log on. If I press
ctrl-alt-f2, nothing happens. If I type letters, they are displayed on
the current line in the terminal, but there is no login prompt.

One thing I notice about the two immages that may be related, is that
the image from 9th is about 15 MB larger in size than the immage of
today.

I use the same kickstart file to build the two images.

What could be the reason for this problem, or how should I go on to
solve the issue?

Thanks, and regards,
Lars