[Fedora-livecd-list] Problems resolved building Fedora 15 remix

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri May 20 17:05:49 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know what I was able to successfully build my Fedora 15-based remix again both in the 32-bit and 64-bit flavors so the packages that were breaking livecd-creator's process have been updated, have found their way to where the need to go, and are workiing great.

I'm very excited about the upcoming Fedora 15 release.  It is going to be great... even if there is some backlash against GNOME 3 Shell.  I'm a KDE user myself but I think GNOME 3 Shell looks pretty sweet.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street