[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD from current install

Marcelo Guazzardo mguazzardo76 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 21:39:46 UTC 2012

Fred:

Thank you for you repply. I was playing with editliveos, and I created my
own spin, using the chroot shell. But... I would like ask you if I took a
tar.gz from my current install and uncompress it, in the chroot shell for
editliveos, should it work?. I tried it, but I received a locale error, and
then, the python scripts failed, and delete the squashfs.

are there any flag for debug editliveos?. Thanks in advance.

Marcelo Guazzardo
mguazzardo76 at gmail.com