[Fedora-livecd-list] Need help with space issues

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Fri May 8 22:55:47 UTC 2015

On 05/08/2015 03:25 PM, Locane wrote:
> Todd, you've run out of space on your root directory.  The live-rw
> device mapper image that is your root directory has a size that is (or
> can be) specified in your kickstart file.  If you need more than 3002320
> bytes, you'll need to re-build your LiveCD with the partition size
> specified.  For CentOS 6, the following works for me:
>
> part / --size 4096 --fstype ext4
>
> I hope that helps.

I am on SL 6.6

Just looked at the stick with gparted.  It is one 16 GB partition
of ext4.  The first 3 GB are crammed full.

I do remember telling the slide bar to use all 16 GB, but
I guess it is not working correctly.

Don't remember what version I used then, but this is what I
have now.

$ rpm -qa liveusb-creator
liveusb-creator-3.13.2-1.el6.noarch

-T